We are seeking to recruit an Administrative and Exams Assistant to: -
• Provide efficient day to day administrative support
• Take responsibility for the smooth running and administration of all public examinations, liaising with teachers, students, parents and examination boards in respect of examination requirements, entries, results and communication, ensuring that the school adheres to all relevant exam body regulations
• Provide advice and guidance to staff, students and others relating to exams
As the successful applicant, you will have:
• GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and to show initiative
Please note that full training for the Exams role will be provided to the successful candidate.
The Magna Carta School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment.